one step at a time.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fire Station Trip


Tonight my Brownies and I will be visiting our local fire station.
I am quite excited.
More Mums offered to help out at this evening than on ANY previous outing.....
I'm hoping for:

But I have to say I'm not convinced the local firemen will look QUITE like this.... especially in the baltic temperatures in Scotland just now.

UPDATE - It was FANTASTIC! The firemen were brilliant with the girls (- and were in no way a disappointment to the adults!). We had a great time exploring the station, looking at the fire engines and boat and firing the hoses. Definitely a highlight of my Brownie days so far.


11 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

ummm...no comment

Queenie said...

I bet it was!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I come along next time?

Anonymous said...

very nice photo :)

Gattina said...

If our firemen would look like these, I would set fire on my house, lol !

SecretWishes said...

Oh please note my name and give me an invite next time OH YEAH lol

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

I came here from Akelamalu. Love Gattina's comment!

Glad the visit to the fire station went so well!

Remember - never send a fireman a smoke signal!

CountryDew said...

As the wife of a fireman, I can only say, ah hem. :-) They are special guys. Glad the trip went well for you.

MrsS said...

I think the photo set everyone alight!
xx

TopChamp said...

ha ha - the comments on this post have been champion. Cheers guys x

Anonymous said...

Second from te right front please. He is gorgeous.